- Have you been studying jazz guitar for years and STILL feel stuck, making little or no progress?
- Are you not sure what to play when it comes to soloing?
- Still confused about scales and modes in jazz improvisation?
- Do you feel that if you had an expert mentor you would be able to make progress a lot faster…
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, keep reading…
I’d like to help you take your guitar playing to the next level offering you one-on-one support and advice on my private Facebook study group.
Here’s how it works:
- Right after you become a member, you’ll be able to ask any type of question and I’ll personally answer in written form or via Messenger or, if needed, over Skype.
- Also, every month, you’ll get a full hour Skype lesson, during which we’ll have the opportunity to play together and plan your daily practice for the following four weeks.
- All members are encouraged to post their videos and request my personal feedback.
The membership is only $49/month (typically the cost of ONE class!) and you can cancel anytime. This is an incredible deal, considering that most people, pay a fortune every year to study with teachers who are available only one hour a week.
Joining is super simple, just click on the PayPal button below, follow instructions to subscribe and then ask to join my Facebook group providing your transaction ID (you’ll be redirected to the Facebook page right after completing your subscription).
$49/month – cancel anytime